About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

H is for...HGTV

Oh how I love a good home design or renovation show.  Heck, it doesn't even have to be about design.  I also love a good house-hunting show.  I guess it's the voyeur in me that likes to see what's "out there" and what you can get for your money in different parts of the country in terms of real estate.  And I love living vicariously through other people's renovations, dreaming about whether I would make the same choices or if their designs would work in my own home.  Yep, it's a quick entertainment fix for me, and the network here for all things related to the home is HGTV (home and garden TV).  My favorite shows at the moment are: House Hunters, Property Virgins, My First Place, Divine Design, Colour Confidential and My House is Worth What?.  Thank goodness for the ability to record these shows because I can always find 30 minutes (or more) at the end of a long day for a little TV time.

1 comment:

Belle said...

I like these kind of shows too. You can get a lot of good ideas from them or just relax and enjoy seeing everyone work hard!