About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Feeling Inspired...



The recent flurry of photos has inspired me to get scrapping again. It may have also been a challenge posted on Ella Publishing online that made me get a jump start. Either way, I'm happy to report that I made 2 single page layouts in the past 2 days.

I'm also loving my new Macbook Pro. It may be small (13"), but it packs a big punch. And in order to keep that punch, I just installed an external hard drive to back up all my precious photos and files. Now, I can exhale...

Have a great week,
Janet


1 comment:

Angie Lucas said...

Both are adorable! Glad you found some inspiration at ellapublishing.com!