About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Friday, January 13, 2012

A new project: 12 on the 12th...January!!

Well, I've decided I needed to do something to motivate myself to get scrapping again and the photo/scrapbooking project from Ella Publishing, Take Twelve, is just what I needed! I took photos all day long and then played with the pictures in a digital template to see if I could get done quicker.  Unfortunately, it took me just as long and I'm not thrilled with the outcome, so I may just be redoing this month in paper format.  I couldn't find the right background paper and then finally just threw some black "paint" over a bluish/green paper that seemed to go with the pictures at the time.  Oh well, at least, for now, I've captured my TWELVE!!


1 comment:

Belle said...

I like what you did. The background is interesting. I haven't had the time to scrapbook recently, but I'm hoping to get back into it.