About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

12 on 12 REDO!

Ok, so I couldn't leave well enough alone and I redid the layout posted below in good 'ol paper and glue! I think the black funkiness was bugging me and I finally had a little time today while (trying) to pack for a scrapping weekend coming up.  Ah...now I feel better!



 THE RIGHT SIDE:

THE LEFT SIDE:         


1 comment:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Those pages came out cute. I love that camera sticker.