About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Let "Week In The Life" begin...

Today is the first day of of the Week in the Life (WITL) challenge hosted by Ali Edwards.  For one week each year she challenges anyone who wants to capture the essence of one week in their lives by taking pictures and writing about it.  According to her website, she describes this journey as "A seven-day documentary project, Week In The Life is an annual opportunity to capture the simple everyday details of your life with photos and words".  Thousands of people around the world take her up on her challenge and at the end of the week, give themselves the gift of having captured time, a literal snapshot, or in this case, snapshots, of what their life is right now.  


I took Ali up on her challenge last year.  It was a different month, a different week out of the year, but, boy, what a difference a year makes.  Children grow...FAST.  Interests change. Friends change. Jobs change.  New careers are forged, old careers are resurrected.  It's such an amazing gift to see where we were in 2010, and what we're doing now.  Completing a WITL is what scrapbooking to me is all about.  I hope you'll take a chance to check out more about this awesome challenge here and maybe consider joining in on the fun.  I'll be posting some of my favorite pictures later this week.

No comments: