About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Want to know what LOAD is all about?

It's what I've been participating in for the past year. My LOADiversary is this February, when LOAD 211 starts all over again. YOU make a layout a day and get the satisfaction of a job well done...and who knows if you'll even win a prize along the way. There are already 175 participants, so don't miss out. I'll be back here on Monday explaining what I do to prepare for a month of scrapping fun! And if you're not convinced yet, check out this Q&A by Lain Ehmann herself. Click here at 1pm Eastern, tomorrow (Friday). The call will be recorded and you can catch it HERE in a few days if you can't make it.

1 comment:

Laura T. said...

Looking forward to LOAD ... I'm been participating since 2008.