About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Week in the Life...2010

Well, looks like I've found something new to inspire me to continue scrapping. Even though I've fallen off the wagon with taking a picture a day for my Project 365, I have committed to taking many pictures this week so that I could document a week in our lives at this moment in time. Read all about it here: http://aliedwards.typepad.com/ . There are people all over the world documenting their lives...the everyday stuff you know you'll forget...like what you eat for breakfast, what the kids are doing at this age, what the house looks like (for better or worse) and other things along those lines. I thought I'd share some photos from the past couple of days that I've taken as I do this project, and once complete, I'll post the finished product. Here's to an (extra)ordinary week!

Monday 4-19-10: A visit from friends... a trip to Wal-mart...a nap in the car...neatly staged train set...and the sample for my Album in a Day class

Tuesday 4-21-10: Adam smiling so cute as I make dinner...fajitas for dinner...waffles for breakfast...Yas doing her chore of putting the dishes away...and my favorite show-LOST!

No comments: