About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Waiting for...pictures!



Well, I've been dabbling here and there trying to organize my thoughts, photos and materials that I'm going to need to put my "Week in the Life" album together this week and it's going pretty good. Early last week, I chose a couple of complimentary paper lines by American Crafts that are bright and simple. I chose my favorite (at the moment) border punch and went to work cutting papers in the sizes I know I am going to need...4x6, 4x4 and for the title headers, 4x12. During the week I put my journaling down on the computer and printed it onto transparencies. Later in the week, I put the headers together. At the end of the week, I ordered pictures and more pictures from www.scrapbookpictures.com . Usually I print myself, but ink would cost me a whole lot more and I needed odd sizes, so this works for me. Today I finished the last of the headers (Sunday) and printed some other odds and ends relating to a week in the life to use as overlays in my album. Tomorrow, my page protectors and album arrives. The day after, I should start seeing my pictures arrive. Can't wait to see how it all comes together.

No comments: