About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Monday, April 26, 2010

More WITL photos...

Well, it's officially over...all that picture taking and now to put the Week in the Life Album together. I've already started my title pages for each day and sent my picture files off to the photo lab. It's weird what we choose to capture in pictures during an assignment like this...who would ever take a photo of their morning breakfast? Can't wait to see the finished product and hope that it'll be done before the start of "LAYOUT A DAY" on May 1st!! Looking forward to that too, although I don't know how I'll get anything done now that Adam has recently had a crazy case of separation anxiety kick in...wouldn't it be great if it stopped as abruptly as it started??? Well, in the meantime, he are some photos of later in the week through yesterday. Have a great week!

No comments: