About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Project 365...

So did anyone get inspired to start their Project 365? I've miraculously been keeping on top of it and have just printed this week's batch of pictures. Needless to say, they are very Adam-centric, but can you blame me...he is the newest thing happening around here these days :-) It's not too late to get on the bandwagon. Even if you just take pictures and don't scrapbook (GASP!), it'll be such a treasure to look back on years from now.
As for the ease of making pages, well...the divided page protectors can be found at A.C. Moore and the downloads for the inserts are available for FREE at http://beckyhiggins.com/blog/ under FREE 365 Download on the right hand column. Here is a sample picture of what a layout will look like when it's done...so easy and fun to do! I'll post an example of mine soon...

No comments: