About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

New pictures...

Well, all this talk about my picture a day project made me start thinking that I should share some of the pictures I've taken this month. Of course, I have quite a few of Adam, so you can see how much he's grown. Just this week alone, he met Roberta's son, Zachary, for the first time, had a impromtu photo session in a new outfit and even had one of his cute smiles captured by Yasmeen on our camera finally. Hope you enjoy...













No comments: