About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

So pumped about Stampin' Up!

Ok, so I thought I'd share a little about a great Stampin' Up regional seminar I attended in Philadelphia last Friday. It was so motivating and very exhausting. The day began for me at 5:45am-the time I woke up to get ready and meet a fellow demo whom I was hitching a ride with (thanks, Linda!). We got into Philly around 8:15am and it was pretty much non-stop from there. Shelli Gardner, the founder of SU herself, was present and gave an introductory speech. Linda and I even scored a photo op with her, which I'm sure will make it's way into my scrapbooks. So, we started with some business pointers, which were very informative, but the best part were all the make & takes. We made a 12x12 layout, 4 cards, and a 6x6 page. We even got the So Much stamp set for free just for attending. We got to play with so many fun stamps and accesories, but I think my favorite was the new scallop punch. One of the speakers even mentioned that 150 stamps actually work with this punch, so it's ultra versatile. As soon as I get a chance to take some pictures of the projects we made, I'll be sure to post! Until then, Happy Stamping!!

No comments: