About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Sick kid, but scrapping MOJO back!

Ok, we've been holed up in the house since Saturday afternoon after Yasmeen came down with a fever of nearly 103 degrees! She's had no energy all day Saturday, but started to look up by Sunday with only a slight fever of 100.5 degrees...then this morning, she spiked back up to 101.8. Needless to say, no school for her today (I'm gonna have a hard time getting Leena out the door this afternoon, I'm sure!) and I've been washing my hands like I have a little OCD. I'm just praying this isn't that nasty bug she got last year with fevers for 7 days straight!! Praying even harder that Leena doesn't come down with it too!

Now, the silver lining to all of this is that since we weren't going anywhere, I decided to pull out some page kits for scrapbooking. I had SCRAMP here Friday night and managed to finish 1 page before everyone got here, and then started another 2 during the night, but the scrap fest wasn't over for me yet! Between Saturday and Sunday I managed to scrap a total of....DRUM ROLL PLEASE...9 layouts (12 pages in all)!!! This is fantastic seeing as how I've been in a scrap funk since last Spring. So happy that I'm scrapping again and not feeling stressed about it! And hey, it isn't over yet, since I'm home today as well ;-)

Ok, as promised, I managed to snap some pictures of the Stampin' Up Regional Seminar samples I made 2 weeks ago. Here they are, along with a layout I did this weekend that was DIRECTLY inspired by the layout we did at Regionals. Oh, did I mention that we got the fabulous stamp set "So Much" for free?!! Well, it's becoming a fast favorite!! Check out the detail piercing along the concentric circles in my gardening layout below.

Ok, stay well and wish us luck here with this virus in the Khashab household!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pages, Janet!