About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Monday, May 7, 2012

It's May...and that means LOAD...









Yep, I'm at it again...LAYOUT A DAY is on...only this time, I'm not stressing if I can't complete a layout each and every day, although 1 week into it, I'm still hanging on.  Usually I get started after dinner, but today I was home, so I could think about it earlier and get started while Adam napped.  Speaking of Adam, he's begun taking soccer and basketball classes (not that into it yet) and swimming (very much into THAT).  After 3 years of just "hanging out" or tagging along with his sisters, I felt it was time to get him into something during the day while I'm home.  Luckily the recreation schedule worked out for us!  I also spent much of last week overseeing some patio work outside.  After doing some landscaping earlier last month, Mohammed and I decided our front entrance needed an update.  We hired our landscaper (that we didn't knew also did patios) to rip out the front stairs and walkway and put in new half moon steps leading out to a bigger and better patio made from pavers.  They just finished today, and it looks great (especially when compared to what used to be there!  So, lots of activity around here, and lots of scrapping going on too.  I'll post pics of the patio once it stops raining!!

No comments: