About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Well, we're into Week 7...

Just a quick post before taking the girls swimming for a Girl Scout event today.  I wanted to check in and show you what I've been up to now that it's week 7 on The Belly Fat Cure diet.  I've overhauled my pantry and my grocery list is looking a lot different these days.  I'm down a total of 17 pounds and it's really do-able. You've gotta check Jorge Cruise's website out here.

Also, it's week 7 in my Yesterday & Today class with Ali, and I'm almost caught up with all the layouts.  I'll post pictures later, but I'm running late.  Had just enough time this morning to work on my LOAD layout of the day--stay tuned for more on that!!

No comments: