About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Home again...

Well, we have been back a week and settled back into our usual (summer) routine...sleeping in late, playdates, pool, lazying around and generally kicking back until the start of school kicks in. Ramadan started yesterday and we would like to wish all our family and friends who celebrate a blessed month. Girls have been getting up with us at 4am and then fasting until early afternoon. Adam is oblivious :-) Doesn't realize we are exhausted at 6:30am when he's ready for his day to begin.

Well, I have been getting ready for my first ALL DAY CROP in a long while coming up this Saturday. Editing and printing pictures from our vacation, getting page kits together and writing journaling AHEAD of time. I was so much better about this a long time ago, but as they say, life gets in the way sometimes.

Everything else is calm on the home front. Glad to be back to the balmy weather of NJ after roasting in Florida :-) Enjoy the last few weeks of Summer. Hugs to all!

No comments: