About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Falling behind with LOAD...

So you know that I've been participating in LOAD this month, and had been doing pretty good with it until I went camping. Well, since then I can't seem to motivate myself to make a layout a day. I want to, but I'm too tired, too stressed, too busy, etc...I guess the motivation to "win a prize" at the end was more motivation for me in the past and now that I'm out of the running, well...I'm not that motivated. In fact, the last couple of layouts I've done, I'm not too happy with, so I guess I'm a little gun shy about doing one just to "do it". I'm home all day today, so I hope to hop back on that wagon. Good news is that I'll have the links to the challenges AFTER this month, so I can always try to catch up in June :-).

Here is what I've been working on this month so far...

No comments: