About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

All Caught Up...and just 1 day left...









Well, LOAD is coming to a close tomorrow and even though I finally caught up, I need a break and the house and family are in desperate need of some attention. I didn't get a chance to post today until just a few minutes ago, and we'll see how the last day goes, but I'm excited to have a nice stack of layouts done and the motivation to continue creating as time allows.

Today we went to the local pool club for our first swim. Well, the girls did most of the swimming, and I just gritted my teeth on the side of the pool while holding Adam in the water so he could have a little fun too. It was pretty, darn cold and Mohammed had the right idea staying out of the water and reading a book! I left early to get myself and Adam showered and dressed before picking up the rest of the clan. Afterwards, we headed out to a Mexican grill for dinner and a little ice-cream for dessert. Tomorrow is Memorial Day and we hope to get out and do a little shopping for some necessities, like a gate closure for our deck so that Adam doesn't fall off when we BBQ. I'll let you know how that goes...

Hope you are all enjoying the long weekend and making the most of the nice weather. Until next time...

No comments: