About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Playing with collages...

Well, every so often the scrapbooker in me takes over and I begin thinking of ways to" scrapbook" in the few minutes I carve out here and there in the wee hours of the morning. Last night, I got on the computer to download some recent photos and started playing around with Photoshop Elements and made several collages. I just thought I'd share them since I was pretty darn proud how they came out...now if I can just find the time to scrapbook them! Below are collages from Yasmeen's last summer volleyball class, Adam hanging out at said volleyball class, a Hershey Park collage, another collage from a recent trip to the Splashground with our friends, the Yankos and a cute collage of Yasmeen posing in her TKD uniform while showing me some moves. Enjoy!

No comments: