About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

A little geocaching...







So here we are the 9th anniversary of the 911 tragedy and I wanted to take a moment to make sure that we never forget about all those that were lost on this day. I hope you were able to hold your loved ones close and hug them a little tighter today.

In the spirit of family togetherness, the gang and I decided to go visit my folks, and planned a few geocaches in the park near their home. I wasn't sure if my folks would play along, but they were troopers and came out with us. It was a great day to be outdoors and we attempted 2 and found 2 caches. There are so many more cache's in this particular park...so we will have to come back for sure. It was a great day together and we ended with a bite to eat and then set off on the ride back home.

No comments: