About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Look what I've been up to...

















The month of February had a fun surprise in store for me...I joined this scrapbooking challenge called LOAD (LayOut A Day) and have been doing great with it. I've made a total of 22 layouts and we still have a week left to go. I thought I'd share a few layouts that I've made to see if I could inspire you to try a challenge of some sort this month. Here's to a little fun and creativity!! I'll post more layouts later...maybe some 2-pagers. Until next time...



No comments: