About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

He is here!!

Well, It's over a week since Adam was born and I am finally home and recuperating well. We went into the hospital for a scheduled c/s on 12-3-08 and went into the O.R. on time and had Adam at exactly 7:14pm (much to my anxious relief). He weighed in at 7-14, too, so that was kind of cool. He measured 19 3/4 inches and let out a very discrete cry upon entering the world. His apgars were 8/9. He is so sweet and my precious little miracle. We are so grateful to have him safe and sound in our arms and excited to be back home (those hospital beds are awful!!). Although I've had my share of pain post-op, Adam is worth every little bit. He's a quiet baby, sleeping most of the day (although somehow Daddy and I don't manage to sleep much at all) and waking once the sun goes down. Nursing is going well, although it seems Adam has a hearty appetite and I hope I can keep up with the demand! We are so grateful for his presence in our family and happy to share our joy with you. Here are some pictures of our newest addition!!














No comments: