About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Busy Again...

Well, it's nothing new, except that tonight is a little crazier than most. Tomorrow the girls and I leave for our annual Girl Scout Camporee. We'll be up in the Poconos and Mohammed and Adam will have a boys weekend! I'm looking forward to it, but truly wish I could skip the packing part (and the driving part, for that matter). Either way, it's close to midnight, and I just finished getting packed. Well, actually I also had to sew on some badges for the girls uniforms and make sure I had all the chargers I needed for the weekend...like phone, iPod, GPS, etc...

This month I also started up LOAD again. Remember, Layout A Day? Well, I was doing great up until today...no energy to come up with a page...and since I'll be gone all weekend, I'll be a few pages in the hole, but I still have made 12 layouts to date...so that's what it's really all about.

I'm also typing this update from my brand, spanking new Macbook Pro laptop. Yep, Mohammed, the sweetie that he is...listened when I told him I couldn't get up to the computer much anymore with that uber-energetic boy we have, AND that I really wanted to make the switch from PC to Mac. I got the computer, a new printer and a separate, desktop monitor for Mother's Day...that is one MAC-daddy of a present (pun intended!!). Still trying to get the hang of this new format, but I already LOVE MY MAC :-). Can't wait to start uploading pictures and editing them on this awesome machine. I am one happy girl!

Well, I guess that's it for now...once I transfer over the picture files, I'll be sure to add a few...and by then, I'll even have some of us camping!!

Until next time,
Janet

No comments: