About Me

My photo
Hi. I"m living in the Northeast with my supportive hubby, 2 great girls and toddler son. I run a home based business around scrapbooking and rubber stamping and love everything about those crafts! I also work p/t as a Physician Assistant in Internal Medicine...back after a 10 year hiatus to take care of the kids--loving that, too!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

LOAD is over :-(



Now what? I've been on a scrapping binge and loving every minute of it. Yes, it was challenging to keep up the pace, but even if I'd only gotten 1/2 of the layouts done, I would have been that much ahead. For all you scrappy friends reading this, I totally recommend getting in on the next LOAD in May. Check out my post from February 3rd for more info on where to go and sign up. You won't regret it. So, as I sign off from LOAD for now, I'll leave you with the last few layouts I made this month...until next time.

No comments: